Powered By Blogger

sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Stop for a while...


Take the opportunities, learn, walk, jump, change, but still being yourself & don't forget the things what made you grow.

I don't know if I did something wrong. I just know that I had great times. But like almost everything in this life, seems over. Am I wrong?

You failed me and I think it was your form to said me that this over.

Well, I understand that everything have an end. I don't know why this is our the end, but it's ok. Every person have right to take its way.

I just realize that a door has been closed, but I can almost see another open. One thing is gone, but another is coming. It's another level.

I know that you're taking your own way. I had already taking mine. But I love you anyways and I hope you feel the same.

Because it's true. Everyone have to go though and beyond its way.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario